About The Course
Cyber Resilience RESILIA® certifications provide guidance on building Cyber Resilience across the organization, the ability for an organization to resist, respond to and recover from cyber-attacks. Certifications cover how to achieve good cyber resilience within an organization, how to manage the related risks and issues and will enable you to understand how you can contribute to effective cyber resilience using your organization’s existing processes and standards. RESILIA® certifications are underpinned by the RESILIA Cyber Resilience Best Practices Guide.
SkillPoint offers the following Cyber Resilience RESILIA® certifications:
• Cyber Resilience RESILIA® Foundation, and
• Cyber Resilience RESILIA® Practitioner.
Cyber Resilience RESILIA® Foundation certification will provide you with an understanding of how operational decisions impact cyber resilience. The course will explore how to make a good cyber resilience an efficient part of business and operational management, as well as how it can support operational effectiveness. The accredited Cyber Resilience RESILIA® Foundation e-learning course fully prepares you for the foundation examination. It is broken into bite-size sessions, combining leading-edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention.
The RESILIA® Foundation provides an introduction to the key terms and benefits associated with cyber resilience; it will equip you with the knowledge of cyber resilience best practice and an understanding of how to manage and address cyber risks. The certification is aimed at current and aspiring IT professionals, professionals with responsibility for security, risk and/or compliance operations, as well as staff and managers from other disciplines who have an interest or responsibility for cyber security within their organisation. The Foundation certification is also an entry requirement for the Practitioner certification.
You do not need any qualifications or work experience to start the Cyber Resilience RESILIA® Foundation course.
By the end of the RESILIA® Foundation e-learning course you should be able to:
• Understand the purpose, benefits and key terms of cyber resilience
• Understand the purpose of risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities
• Understand the purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute
• Understand the purpose of cyber resilience strategy, design, transition, operation, continual improvement, the associated control objectives and their interactions with IT Service Management (ITSM) activities
• Understand the purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls
Course access duration is 12 months.
Approximate study time required – 18 hours.
Official Exam & Accreditation
The Accreditation body is the AXELOS.
• computer-based exam format, taken online via Online Proctoring (webcam, microphone and valid ID required). Further information available here,
• consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions. Pass mark score is 33 out of 50 available (65%),
• examination duration – 1 hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes),
• closed book examination.
There is no re-certification requirement; the RESILIA® Foundation is a lifetime certification.
If the full package is purchased that includes official examination, please contact SkillPoint when you are ready to take your exam and we will send you full instructions on how to book your exam within 48 hours. Please note the exam must be taken within 12 months of purchase and all course modules need to be completed and assessments passed prior to this stage.
Further Study & Career Options
An improved skill set will enable you to qualify for positions within IT, security, risk and/or compliance environments. Adding RESILIA® Foundation to your CV proves your knowledge of the cyber resilience best practice and how to manage and address cyber risks.
Professionals in the following job roles use RESILIA®: IT professionals, professionals with responsibility for security, risk and/or compliance operations, as well as staff and managers from other disciplines who have a responsibility for cyber security within their organisation.
On successful completion of this course you could progress on to Cyber Resilience RESILIA® Practitioner certification to expand your cyber resilience knowledge and improve your job prospects further. Also you could progress to ITIL® Foundation certification that covers the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM).
Please get in touch with SkillPoint advisor who will discuss your current situation and will provide the advice and guidance to help you create your own tailored learning journey.
The ‘E-learning’ package includes:
- the accredited e-learning course (12 months’ access),
- tutor support (via phone and email),
- mock exam simulator, and
- SkillPoint course completion e-certificate.
The ‘E-learning + Exam’ package additionally includes:
- the official exam (via Online Proctoring) which must be taken within 12 months of purchase, and
- the accredited e-certificate. Please note if you would like a physical copy, you will need to pay an additional fee to the exam board.
The link to the E-learning Portal and your login details are usually sent within 3 working hours after purchase (excl. Saturday and Sunday). This is sent to the email address that you use during purchase.